Picture Day will be held at the dance studio on Saturday, May 20th.
Picture Day is not a required, it is optional.
Song Sparrow Photography of Wendell will be our photographer. Additional information about picture day will
be emailed out at a later date.
During Picture Day, we ask that all parents remain inside the lobby; To prevent any distractions to the dancers.
Families will have the opportunity to purchase pictures. Anyone who purchases pictures will receive a link to a
digital file with rights for printing.
PICTURE DAY INSTRUCTIONS:
• Have your dancer dressed in costume when arriving to the studio.
• Please arrive 10 minutes BEFORE your scheduled time.
• Dancers with multiple costumes will be able to change in a designated studio.
• Hair requirements are the same style that is instructed on your dancer’s garment bag label.
• Dancers will need to follow the makeup requirements as the recital.
• Dancers who are enrolled in one of our Tutu Cuties, Fairytale, and Kinder Combo classes have the option to take their picture in their ballet or tap shoes.