- If for any reason, you must discontinue classes with Heather’s Dance, Inc. please notify Heather by email or calling the studio.
- There must be a 30-Day Notice. Payment is expected through the end of the 30-day notice.
- If your child/children’s costume has been ordered you will be expected to pay the remaining balance. Costume Companies do not allow return on costumes.
- Tuition is due on the first week of the month. Depending on the day your dancer attends class the first week of the month will be the due date for your tuition.
- A $10 Late Fee will be added to tuition after the first week of the month.
- Payments can be made by Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Automatic Draft, and Online Payments.
- There is a $30 Return Check Fee
- Tuition is based on 9 months; (August-May) it is not based on four weeks per month but rather on an annual cost and divided by 9 months. If there are months that have five weeks, you will not be charged for those extra classes. Instead it will cover any classes missed due to holidays. Joining Heather’s Dance, Inc. means committing to our dance year, running from August-May. Full tuition must be paid regardless of your child’s attendance. All students are guaranteed 36 lessons per year.
- Costume fees are included in your monthly tuition.
- Costumes are ordered in December to ensure we have them in time for recital.
- If a dancer withdrawls from a class after December, they are responsible for paying the remaining balance of the costume. Once Costumes have been ordered we are not allowed to return them per Costume Company policy.
- Account must be in paid to date (Aug.-Dec.) before your child’s costume will be ordered.
How we communicate
- Please be sure to provide a current email address that is checked frequently, as this is our studio’s primary mode of communicating important information and announcements throughout the year.
- We will also send text reminders of important reminders, events, dates, and times.
- Emails will be sent out for reminders and important information. It is our goal to help all parents stay informed of what is happening on at the studio.
- LIKE us on Facebook: Heather’s Dance, Inc. FOLLOW us on Instagram: heathersdanceinc We use these for updates and announcements.
- We will always be open on Wake County School’s TEACHER WORKDAYS
- Some months throughout the year have five weeks. We don’t charge you for the extra week. It balances out when the studio is closed for any holidays.
- We will be closed on SOME holidays. As a courtesy to our parents, we provide a list of important dates for studio closure and special events. Please post this Calendar of Events
- When we have inclement weather, Heather’s Dance, Inc. will make a decision based on what is best for the staff and students.
- Please check your Email and Facebook when there is inclement weather.
- In the event of class cancellation due to weather, information about a make-up schedule will be emailed to everyone the next week.
- Attendance is imperative for consistent progress.
- Make up classes will be given to students by participation in another class. There are no refunds for missed classes.
- Full tuition is due each month regardless of your child’s attendance.
- If students are too ill to participate in class, they should remain at home and rest.
- If they are injured, they should come to class and observe. Many students find that they learn more from observing class!
Classroom & Studio Etiquette
- Students are expected to respect their instructors by listening and following directions given by their instructors.
- Students should respect fellow classmates and their belongings.
- No gum, candy, or food (except water bottles) is allowed during dance class. Water must be in a container with a lid.
- The use of cell phones is prohibited during class.
- Profanity and offensive language is prohibited.
- Students are expected to come to class on time and be prepared for class.
- If students are more than 10 minutes late for class, they may be asked to sit and observe.
- It is the responsibility of the student to keep up with their personal belongings.
- For the protection of all students, running is prohibited in the studio.
- Children should be supervised at all time.
- No rough- playing or loud voices are allowed in the building.